Thursday, February 24, 2011

Test Day



I'll never do that again.

Everyone always says, "Oh the night before is the worst. The day of you won't even know you've had anything done."

That was not my experience.

I woke up more than once during the procedure, screaming and crying from the pain. I wasn't even groggy when I got to recovery. And I just wanted to get the heck out of there,

Some good things about today, though:
Liam was in much better spirits, and had a good day with Gran.
My friend Bri drove me to and fro, and we just don't get to spend enough time together.
I got to take a 2 hour nap with my stinkerpot when I got home.
My wonderful and loving husband threw the budget to the wind and bought Chipotle for dinner, since it's my favorite and I couldn't eat yesterday,
And as I type this, the aforementioned stinkerpot is asleep in my arms, again.

So, to recap the day: rough start, really rough middle, nice ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment