Friday, February 18, 2011

Big Day




As I type this, I am listening to Liam struggle to fall (and stay) asleep unswaddled. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Today was a big day for Liam; he went on his very first walk! It felt SO good to be outside walking again. The past three months have seemed so cold, and so cabin-fevery (not a word, I know.) Today the weather was so amazing, we had to make use of it.

Will and I have a little route we like to walk in a neighborhood we love (that we will NEVER be able to afford to live in). We walked it all the time before I got pregnant, and while I was pregnant. Sometimes we would say, "And pretty soon, we'll be pushing a stoller." And that's just what we did! Liam had never been outside that long, and definitely not without a blanket or something over his car seat, so he was just entranced taking in all the sights. He actually almost skipped a nap he was so into it.

A big, big day. Liam's first walk. Liam's first attempt at unswaddled crib-sleeping. Mommy's last weekday at the bank.

Good stuff happening 'round these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment