Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Close Call



Yikes!! I almost forgot to post!! I would have been so mad; I've posted 14 days in a row now. That's quite a streak for me!!

Perhaps the reason I forgot to post is.......my husband got a job!!!!!!!!!

We are so, so blessed......

And it looks like I might get to stay home with Liam during the week, and just work Saturdays!!!!

The blessings are just being poured out on this little family of three.

I want to be sure that we learn everything God wanted us to learn from our mere 3 week journey through unemployment. Some things I've realized thus far:

-we have too much wiggle room in our budget
-we don't 'need' as much as we thought we do
-people who don't have jobs have a really, really tough road
-God is our provider, and He loves us more than we love Liam (WHOA!)

I'll continue to process these past few weeks, as the weather warms and I get to try out that new jogging stroller......

No comments:

Post a Comment