Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nerd Alert


I am a nerd. It took me many years to come to terms with this. My husband was instrumental in identifying it, and helping me celebrate it. I now say it with pride: I AM A NERD!!!!

Some nerdy things about me:

I watch reruns of The X Files and Star Trek: The Next Generation

I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing our household budget and paying our bills

To a lesser extent, I enjoy doing our taxes (I get a little intimidated sometimes, but I do feel a rush when I finish them.)

Our bank account HAS TO be balanced to the penny; I have deposited loose coins before to make sure it is

I love learning how things are made; I will watch any show that explains how something is made, be it money or bacon

The first time my husband (then boyfriend) and I went on a road trip together, I marked the times down on the map when we passed the exits


These are just a few examples of how I know I'm a nerd. I'm sure in the next year I'll think of more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment