Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy New Year?

I had the idea the other day that it would be cool to blog every day for the whole year. Yeah, way to come up with that one a whole month late. I have a friend who has decided to do a different art project every week for a year, and that sort of inspired me. I've also been trying to convince my husband to blog, and I think I convinced myself a little in the process! So, I'm just going to pretend that the year starts on February 1st.

Happy New Year!!!

I can't promise that I'll write a lot every day, and I honestly can't promise that I'll even write every day, but the goal is this: get something up on this blog every day. I think it will be good for me. It's good to get your thoughts out; it helps organize them. It will also help me become a better writer if I write more. And last but not least, it might be fun to have a record of this year; I feel like God is going to do big things in this family.

So, let's see what happens, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment