Friday, March 4, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes


We're at such an interesting stage with Liam right now. It seems like, all of a sudden, all of his 'gear' is changing. He's too big for his car seat, so we're going to get a 'big boy' car seat this weekend. Since his stroller is a stroller frame that his car seat attaches to, we are also going to put together his 'big boy; umbrella stroller. In an effort to keep him more upright, we've put together the ExerSaucer and are in the process of putting together his high chair. I had wanted to start putting him in his highchair anyway to get him used to it, since we will most likely be starting solids next week(!). But then today, as I was washing bottles, he starts straining to sit up in his bouncy seat. So no more bouncy seat! We put him in the ExerSaucer last night, but it didn't go great. I tried again this morning, sitting as close to it as I could, and he did better. Until he caught sight of his beloved gym. He looked at it so longingly that I had to let him lay in it (he'll have a permanent flat spot on his head, I know it.) While he laid in his gym I took the bassinet level out of his Pack n Play, bagged it up, and all the newborn accessories we had been storing under it. See what I mean? It's all happening at once. But I'm not sad! I'm excited that my little boy is growing. I can't WAIT to get to know him!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment