Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blessed



I am so insanely blessed. Did you know that?

There really are too many blessings to list here, but I'll throw out a couple. Today Liam and I walked around the neighborhood for an hour. Well, I walked, he slept in his stroller. It was SO GOOD to be outside, in the sunshine and fresh air. Having a baby at the beginning of November is not ideal if you live in a climate like ours. We have been cooped up in the house for way too long. So today, we took advantage of the sunshine. We also took advantage of the fact that Mommy only works on Saturdays now. Another blessing. And when my husband (HUGE blessing) comes home, I get to go out to dinner with a dear friend. Double blessing! Oh, and did I mention I had a photo shoot with my cutest blessing this afternoon?

I don't deserve this life. But I'm lovin' it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment